Terms & Conditions
• A £25 refundable deposit will be required to confirm all bookings as we have to allocate a photoshoot and viewing time slot (this will be refunded back at the viewing stage provided no cancellations has been made)
• Deposit will be retained if cancellation is made less then 72 hours
• Call / email to confirm booking on 01738 637003
• Martin Ward photography have the right of refusal should conditions not be met.
• Allow up to 2 weeks for available dates, should customer not allow this time, no refunds for gift experiences will be considered.
• Strictly one gift experience per customer per year (at the discretion of the studio)
• Gift experiences cannot be mixed together and promotional prices are strictly for new customers only.
• Only one session and photograph per Voucher (as each voucher T&C)
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other Martin Ward Photography offer or promotion.
• Gift Vouchers only allow discount on wall art at First Viewing only.
• Second viewings are chargeable at £125 per hour, no special discount or packages are permitted from second viewings onwards.
• Martin Ward Photography is not responsible for storage of images.
• Items ordered are only stored for up to 12 months.
• At least 72hours notice required for Viewing cancellation or a fee of £25 will be incurred.
• Images are only stored for 3months from shoot date at the discretion of the studio and only when a purchase has been made at the viewing.
• All images will be disposed of correctly if no purchase made at viewing.
• All purchase deposits paid at the viewing are non-refundable
• We accept all major debit and credit cards, cash and payment by bank transfer.
• We regret that we do not accept American Express.
• Viewing is only available at our Perth studio.
• No personal cameras or mobile phones are allowed within the viewing area.
• If items are not collected after 6months, they will become the property of Martin Ward Photography and disposed of in the correct manner to recover costs.
• Scanning breaks copyright laws. Martin Ward Photography will always seek to recover costs for breaking UK copyright laws. (making an eletronic copy of any format is prohibited under UK copyright laws)
• Martin Ward photography retain the copyright of all images, but we regularly grant licenses for all forms of use. Please contact the studio for specific licenses and cost.
• Martin Ward photography cannot accept responsibility of storage of any images or files.
• All products must be collected from our Perth studio, a courier can be arranged at Clients expense
• Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but any delivery day specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of goods.
• Martin Ward photography accept no responsibility for goods damaged in transit.
• Items received with any problems must be reported to Martin Ward Photography within 48hours for correction.
• Any changes in products after confirmation of goods at viewing will incur a charge
• All our Wall Art are bespoke and measured by the inside of the glass, whereby due to the rebate of the frame, an inch or so may be lost or gained, which Martin Ward Photography cannot be held responsible for. All our glass is standard unless otherwise requested and guaranteed for a life-time as long as the Wall Art is not placed in direct sunlight.
• Our DVD slideshows are strictly for viewing only (not allowed for printing) and is available on a HD digital file burnt onto a CD. For copies, there is an admin fee of £30 per extra disc.
Use and Display of Images:
The Clients hereby allow the Martin Ward Photography to display any images relating to the Contract and to generally promote the Business in the Photographer(s) portfolio and by means of advertising, publicity material, websites, exhibitions, competitions, magazine articles, and other such media, providing that the images are used lawfully and without damage to the Client(s). By signing this contract you consent to the use of such images. Images placed in password protected galleries within the website are not available to the general public in the normal course of events. Other than via the password protected gallery the photographer(s) agree not to resell any image to a third party other than with prior written consent.
Martin Ward photography accept no liability for any accident or injury to yourselves, however caused.
Although we cannot foresee any problems, accidents/ incidents may happen, and all customers should preferably have their own third party public liability insurance. Your are at the studio location at your own risk. We accept no liability for any accident or injury to yourselves, however caused.
All luggage, clothing, equipment, vehicles and effects belonging to you or your party are your own responsibility. Martin Ward photography are not responsible for the safe custody of attendees property, for its loss, damage or theft.
No personal cameras or mobile phones are allowed within the studio. Martin Ward Photography have the right to stop the photoshoot and eject any offenders.
All bookings made through Martin Ward Photography via email or phone booking means your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
Martin Ward Photography have a zero tolerance to aggressive and abusive behaviour which our staff will not tolerate. Any payments of any kind made will not be refunded.
Martin Ward Photography have a right to refuse to photograph returning customers (any returning customers please call the studio directly on 01738 637003 to see if eligible for further gift experiences).
If terms and conditions have not been met, the customer may forfeit the deposit of £25.
These Terms & Conditions may change at any time without any prior or written consent